Girl baby shower invitation wording need not be complicated, as you will see in the examples below. Another great, easy way, to prepare your baby shower invitation is by tailoring one of the many baby shower invitation wording on this page.
- So sweet and cuddly,
cute and fun.
It’s a shower for (baby’s name)
her new life’s begun!You’re invited to a shower
in honor of her mother
on (date of baby shower)
at (address of baby shower).
- We are tickled pink and happy to say,
A baby girl is on the way.
Let’s honor (mother-to-be name) and celebrate,
An evening of fun will be worth the wait!
- A cute giggle,
A soft shiny curl…
All wrapped up in
One sweet baby girl!
- We are tickled pink & happy to say …
a precious baby girl is on the way!
- Sugar and spice and everything nice
That’s what this little girl will be made of!
Join us as we shower (mother-to-be name) with love.
For many more baby shower invitation wording examples visit our baby shower invitation wording page.
Girl Baby Shower Invitation Ideas
With your wording in mind, how about a few girl invitation ideas to stimulate your creativity and imagination:
- It’s a Girl! Use this traditional baby shower invitation idea announcing to every way that there is a baby girl on the way. Use pink as the background color with “Girl” in big letters as the heading. Super simple and easy!
- Cupcake Invitation: Cupcakes are yummy and, because they are yummy, they will most likely be present at your baby shower. Use pink cupcakes as décor for your baby shower invitations.
- 80’s Dress Invitation: Remember the days of Grease Lightning? If you don’t then you most certainly remember the movie! Feel free to spiffy up your baby shower by using an 80’s theme for your baby shower invitations. You could also make the baby shower 80’s themed and have your guest dress up like so 😀
These are just a few ideas of ours. To read about even more go to our baby shower invitation ideas page.