Baby shower invitation wording for boys doesn’t have to be complicated, especially with the right resources. Here we have three examples–more to come soon–for wording your invite when having a boy baby shower:
- Soft and sweet and a bundle of joy,
(mother-to-be name and last name) is expecting a boy!
- (mother-to-be name) is having a boy
so we want to shower him with bottles, bibs and toys!
- It’s raining, it’s pouring
It’s a baby boy we’ll be adoring.
Please join us for a Baby Shower
for (mother-to-be name).
If you didn’t find the right wording for you, don’t worry. We have a lot more! For many more baby shower invitation wording examples visit our baby shower invitation wording page.
Boy Baby Shower Invitation Ideas
Now that you have an idea on how to word your invitation, how about some theme ideas to compliment your wording? Below we have a few great invitation themes and ideas that you are sure to love.
- It’s a Boy! This traditional baby shower invitation idea is a great way to let everyone know that there is a baby boy on the way. Use a blue invitation with the word “boy” as the heading–it’s as simple as that.
- Jungle Safari Invitation: Because you know he will be adventurous, use a Jungle Safari themed baby shower invitation for the future baby boy.
- James Bond Invitation: We all have a little bit of secret agent in us. Use this world known superspy as an inspiration for your baby shower invitations.
For even more ideas regarding invitations for your boy’s baby shower view our invitation ideas.